Brings all selected objects close to each other by removing the space between them.
- Select the objects you want to bring together (at least two).
- Select your Key Object (reference object) – the object you want the others to stack up against. By default, the top-leftmost object you select will be set to Key Object. Click another object in the selection to change Key Object.
- Click one of the following buttons to stack your objects:
- Stack vertically: Removes the space between the selected objects along a vertical line.
- Stack horizontally: Removes the space between the selected objects along a horizontal line.