Equalize the size of your selected objects. Make them the same height or width – or both.
- Select the objects you want to adjust (at least two).
- Select your Key Object (reference object). By default, the top-leftmost object you select will be set to Key Object. Click another object to change Key Object.
- Click one of the following buttons to make your objects the same size:
- Same Size: Gives all your selected objects both the same height and width as your Key Object
- Same Height: Gives all your selected objects the same height as your Key Object
- Same Width: Gives all your selected objects the same width as your Key Object
Fit to slide
By holding CTRL and pressing any same size button, Grunt will set the slide as Key Object, and make you object same size, height or width as the slide.