Grunt Tools is a collection of functions to help you work more efficiently with objects in PowerPoint. Grunt Tools simplifies and helps you with the most common adjustments, like alignment and distribution of objects.
Smart selection is a set of features where Grunt overrides the native PowerPoint object selection to give enhanced functionality and a smoother workflow.
Smart selection applies to all kinds of objects - like graphics, shapes, text boxes, pictures and Grunts.
- Tidy up lets you align and distribute objects with a single click.
- Smart spacing allows you to adjust spacing easily with dragging while maintaining alignment and distribution.
- Smart resizing lets you resize multiple objects simultaneously while keeping spacing between them.
Tools is a set of ribbon buttons to help you with the most common object adjustments. Objects can be everything from graphics and shapes to text boxes, pictures, and Grunts.
- Align objects allows you to align selected objects relative to a chosen reference object.
- Distribute distributes all your selected objects evenly between the outermost objects. You can also distribute to slide to create symmetry with a single click.
- Swap lets you swap the position of two objects in one click.
- Stack brings all selected objects close to each other by removing the space between them.
- Arrange gives you easy access to adjust object visibility by bringing objects in front or sending them behind others
- Same size sets selected objects the same size.
- Fit shape to text lets you specify how shapes and text boxes should adapt to expanding text
- Shape margins specifies the margins for selected shapes.
- Select similar quickly selects all objects with similar shape, size, color or outline - or all of the above.
- Sticky note inserts sticky notes to add comments directly on a slide.
- Set proofing language lets you change the proofing language quickly for all shapes and text boxes.