Most rules that produce graphics (e.g. icons, shapes, flags, charts, etc.) have size settings that you can use to change their size. Sometimes, however, you want to control the size across a set of rules. In the illustration above, we wanted to control the size of all the graphics in a row, even though the graphics in the three leftmost columns were produced by three different rules. We achieve this by adding a Size rule to that row.
Size settings include
- Automatic (Grunt tries to make it look nice),
- Fit to size (Grunt makes it as large as possible),
- Fit to content (Grunt makes it as small as possible given the content),
- Absolute (specify a pixel size) and
- Relative (set to a percentage of width or height of the cell).